Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Snow, Snow, and More Snow

Adam and I are in Ohio for the week. It has been snowing for the last 2 days! I love the snow. I grew up in upstate NY with lots of snow and I thought I missed it until I experienced not being able to feel my hands or feet in the 20 degrees temperature. I guess I am getting too old for the cold! This is Zachary's 1st experience with snow and he had a blast. He must of built a 100 plus snowballs. He had a good time throwing them at us and then would just stand there so we could throw them back at him. He thought that was pretty funny. We built a snowman, but didn't find items for the eyes, etc. so we will have to go back out later today or tomorrow and build another snowman and this time be more prepared.

No comments: