I have been tagged by my tech buddie, Shelley....so here it goes. I have to write six quirky things about myself and then tag five other bloggers! 6. When I get really sad, I sleep with "Teddy." He is a teddy bear I got on the day I was born:) 5. I will not buy off-brand food! I have always been so wierd about that and I am sure it is no different than the name brands. I just can't do it! 4. I do not like Margaritas or will drink anything with Tequila in it. I don't even like the smell of Margaritas!! I think I might be one of the only people in Texas that doesn't like them. 3. I was a HUGE New Kids on the Block fan in Middle School! I still have a box full of all my soveniors I had....posters, shoelaces, buttons, etc. You name it, I had it! Watch out! They are making a comeback:) 2. I was in a PEOPLE magazine in the 10th grade. I modeled a new hair product/tool. It was fun! 1. I was in a Middle School Science textbook. In the 8th grade, I was asked to model an experiment for a new textbook. The pictures are so funny. I looked like a dork! Sorry dudes! I tag... 1. Donita 2. Kristy 3. Lisa 4. Kim 5. Kiki
No comments:
Post a Comment