
It's officially a sweet, precious, baby girl! Adam and I are thrilled and couldn't feel more blessed. Now we need to get moving on painting, etc. Time is flying by so fast and she will be here before we know it! I have lots of friends ask about the name...we are pretty sure we have come to a final decision, but we would still like to think about it. It is such a huge decision, so the name will be revealed soon!!
The 20 week sonogram is longer than a usual one because they take pictures and label each part to make sure everything looks good and is right on track. So, I am laying there and the sonographer proceeds to take pictures and types in the label. (ex. Four chambers, Spine, toes, feet, etc.) As he is doing this, we are in awe just looking at her and her little tiny features. As most of you know, Adam has referred to the baby as "her" since day one. Me, on the other hand, wasn't as convinced as daddy was. Then the sonographer proceeds to label a part and starts typing, FEMALE. I gasp!! He jumps and goes, "I thought you already knew?" He assumed we knew for sure since Adam kept calling the baby "her." We then tell him how we did the 13 wk screening and the Dr. said most likely girl, but could still be a boy. It was really comical because it was just so nonchantly. Good thing we wanted to know the gender!!!
The 20 week sonogram is longer than a usual one because they take pictures and label each part to make sure everything looks good and is right on track. So, I am laying there and the sonographer proceeds to take pictures and types in the label. (ex. Four chambers, Spine, toes, feet, etc.) As he is doing this, we are in awe just looking at her and her little tiny features. As most of you know, Adam has referred to the baby as "her" since day one. Me, on the other hand, wasn't as convinced as daddy was. Then the sonographer proceeds to label a part and starts typing, FEMALE. I gasp!! He jumps and goes, "I thought you already knew?" He assumed we knew for sure since Adam kept calling the baby "her." We then tell him how we did the 13 wk screening and the Dr. said most likely girl, but could still be a boy. It was really comical because it was just so nonchantly. Good thing we wanted to know the gender!!!
1 comment:
yea for sweet baby girls!! Congrats...can't wait till the name reveal:)
Post a Comment