Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Yes, I am Blogging!
Well, I finally created a blog! I started a template awhile ago and of course changed it a dozen times, but never had the time to really sit down and start to type so here I go....
I feel like the past year has been a whirl wind. Getting married is alot of work, but all worth it in the end! I wanted a perfect wedding and I got one along with a perfect husband. I couldn't ask for me and I feel very blessed to have found such an amazing man to spend and share my life with. We just had our 3 month anniversary...woohoo, we are on a roll! In the past few weeks, we have been working on the wedding album with our photographer. We finally narrowed it down to 150 images for the album after choosing from over 1200!! The photographer said the album process could take up to 6 months depending on the changes, etc. I will be glad when this process is over with and we have a beautiful, professional album to share with our family and friends. I am excited to see the final product! I got the proof CD with all the images from the wedding and bridal portraits in the mail today, so I am anxious to go print them all out and put them in a album of my own to share!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love it already!
It looks great, Jody! Keep blogging.
Aw man, I wanted to be the first!
Blog is beautiful - love that photo at the top!
Welcome to the world of late nights!!
Post a Comment