Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Back to Ohio!
Today was a hard day for me. My sister, Michelle, and nephew, Zachary, flew back to Ohio....they were here for 3 weeks, but time flies! My sister moved to Cleveland back at the end of May due to her husband's new job. This has been exceptionally difficult for me and my family as none of us have ever been apart. My sister is my best friend and we share such a special bond as I do with Zachary as well. We had so much fun while they were here and it felt like they were back in Texas for good. It is so hard to say bye when you are used to seeing someone everyday of your life. I have cried and cried and then begin to laugh when I think of Zachary and how funny he is. Zachary spent the night with us a couple of times and he managed to learn to bowl, golf, and play baseball on Wii better than us at the age of 3! He makes us laugh and smile every minute of the day. They both bring so much joy to our lives and Adam and I are already counting down the days until we leave for Ohio in November.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment