Monday, August 18, 2008

Kindergarten here I come...

As of today, I am officially teaching Kindergarten religous education classes at my church. I have been contemplating volunteering to teach as time is always a factor. After calling and hearing that they desperately needed teachers, I decided to go for it! There were short on kindergarten and 1st grade teachers...go figure! I went and filled out the necessary paperwork so they could run a background check, etc. The lady at the church was so excited that I was there, she was jumping up and down. God has always been a huge part of my life, yet I don't always express it or show that side to others as that has always been a side of me I have kept to myself. I am very excited to get started and meet my little kinder class. I look forward to sharing the love of God with them and I am sure I will have plenty of funny stories to share with friends and family!

1 comment:

Kristi Kelly said...

woo hoo...the little ones will love you so much:) love your blog...That's a great pic of u & adam!