Thursday, February 11, 2010

5 long days and counting....

At 8 months, Addyson has her first cold, fever, and possible stomach bug. This defintely has been one of the hardest things. She is absolutely miserable and it breaks my heart. It started with a fever on Sunday off and on and we thought she was getting better on Monday....until Tuesday and then Wednesday, and now today! She is not sleeping during the day or at night which doesn't help so we are one tired little family. She is so stuffed up and nose continues to run along with coughing and all the other junk. To top it off, Adam and I have been sick too which makes it that much harder. I would take every once of her pain and sickness if I could to have my sweet, happy girl back. We will be off to the dr if she isn't better later today! Please say a little prayer!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Praying for Addyson, and Mommy and Daddy. Sick babies are not fun. And when EVERYONE is sick, it's just plain hard. Let us know if we can do anything for you.

Kristi Kelly said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry...I will definitely pray!!